- We are committed to work that values authentic expressions of cultural diversity and that enables positive social change.
- We value our networks and the human connections that build them.
- We admire the work of our community-based researchers and recognise their unique importance.
- We value rigour in research and evaluation methodologies as a key requirement of our disciplines.
- We operate in a collegiate and cooperative manner and value the strength that cooperation brings.
Our service promises
- We tailor to meet your goals: we customise project approaches.
- We’re good partners: when you need a collaborative approach, we’ll ensure we’re working with you.
- We’re good advisors: when you need direction and advice, we’ll guide you.
- We think it through: everything we do is based on thoughtful consideration.
- We walk the talk: we respect and uphold cultural protocols in the way we work.
OUR SERVICE PROMISE
We think it through — everything we do is based on thoughtful consideration.
We are feeling quite positive that we have found a way forward … [T]hank you for raising a contentious issue in a gentle way which enabled us to work through the potential implications in a respectful and productive (albeit sometimes difficult) way.Community memberon a Aboriginal Child and Family Centre project